By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc.'s Internet site, even if Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc. or a Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Kleck's Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ontario, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Large orders or accounts of
$2000.00 or more
Long-standing customers who
have been with us at least 6 months
Ordering a credit report
amount of credit we offer is:
limit may be reduced if the customer has:
A poor credit rating
An unreliable payment history
One or more past due bills
credit terms of:
Deposit with arranged payment
Net 30 – net amount due in 30
incentives for early payment:
Higher credit limits for
customers who pay bills early
payments result in:
charges of 2% interest per month, or 26.824% per annum.
of credit privilege
Payment default results in:
All collection costs
being charged to customer
All legal costs being
charged to customer
The customer acknowledges that title to goods and
services sold will not pass to him until Kleck's Lawn Maintenance &
Landscaping Inc. has been paid in full.
We handle cancellations as follows:
canceled early are billed proportional to work completed
Notes: NSF Cheque will be
charged with $35.00 handling fee
Terms and Conditions of Contract
All Plant Material is supplied
by the customer. Designer and or Ken Walter will assist with selection of plant
material and place on site according to overall design.
Any extras requested/initiated
by the customer are to be written out and initialed by both parties –
additional charges may apply.
All material remains the
property of Kleck's Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping Inc. until full payment
has been received for job completion.
If the customer chooses to
terminate the contract or abandon the project in any state of its development,
Kleck's Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping Inc. shall be entitled to just and
equitable compensation for all services performed on the customer's behalf up
to the time of such notification.
Quotations are valid for thirty
(30) days from signing of this agreement.
In any garden renovation
, some damage to
existing irrigation and/or garden lighting systems may occur. While every reasonable precaution will be
taken, Kleck's Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping Inc. cannot be held
responsible for any damages incurred. In
a garden renovation of a large scale, contractor recommends the irrigation
and/or lighting systems be redone to accommodate the new design.
The contractor shall
not be responsible for any
unforeseen circumstances that may result in damage to the landscape/plant
material (ie. Vandalism, Act of God, Animal/rodent damage, etc.)
The owner shall be responsible
at cost for the removal of any obstruction that occurs during excavation. This could include buried rocks, stumps,
No warranty and/or guarantee
work will be performed until payment is received in full. Balances outstanding for over ninety (90) days
will void any warranties and/or guarantees.
Outstanding balances will be charged interest at 2% per month.
The use of de-icing salt
(calcium chloride) on walkways will void guarantees. Uses of alternative de-icing products are
Payment Schedule and Terms: upon signing of this Agreement, 10% down
payment; 50% before schedule installation; balance due upon completion of work.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.